Imagine this... You join a rocket-speed scaling business where you will be one of the "Originals" in the finance department, and be a key person in determining how we grow as a healthy and prosperous organization. As we are scaling our business to new heights you will be taking on leadership and growing with us! 🚀
We are looking for an independent Sr. Financial Controller with solid financial control experience, and who has an ambition for leadership in becoming "Regnskabschef". Joining an upscaling business means that you will be part of a dynamic office where there is not long from thought to action, and where there are plenty of opportunities to develop professionally and personally — your work matters for the business's success and we encourage you to influence us for the better by leading the way in your field!
In this role, you will report directly to the CFO, and be part of the Finance and Legal team which consists of a team of five. This team is based in Relesys HQ in Copenhagen Nordhavn, while supporting our colleagues in Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Vilnius, and Odense. You will thereby be part of an international, dynamic, and collaborative organization 🚀
Your key responsibilities:
As a Sr. Financial Controller at Relesys, your role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Establish and monitor internal financial controls
- Conduct Financial Business analysis 📈
- Prepare consolidated financial statements
- Preparing management reports for the leadership team
- Assisting in the monthly closing process
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Responsible for internal financial business processes
- Responsible for communication with auditors
- Working closely together with Relesys’s CFO
Who are you?:
- Excited about tasks in Financial Controlling
- Excited to join a dynamic and ambitious organization that is reaching for the stars 🤩🚀
- Experienced with IFRS, international account standards, and financial statements
- Experienced with financial modeling
- Strong analytical skills
- A proactive mindset and eagerness to take initiative in tasks and decision-making
- Communicative solid skills and capability of presenting the critical takeaways of complex information
- You have graduated from cand.merc.aud and have been working in the field for at least 5+ years 💼 🧮
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Danish 🇩🇰🇬🇧
What do we offer?:
- Grow together with an already international publicly listed company
- Be part of a hyper-growth organization
- Delicious lunch buffet at our great office
- Free barista coffee, tea, and a fridge filled with soda
- Competitive salary and pension based on your skills
- Healthcare solution through pensions scheme
- Grand massage scheme in our Nordhavn office
- Many social events and much more
The hiring process:
- A phone call with the Talent team
- Invitation to coffee talk at the office with the CFO
- 2nd Interview with the CFO
- Meet our founders
- Finance Challenge
- Follow-up conversation about our match – If successful, we are excited to welcome you to the team! 🎉🤝
When and where do you start?
- We are looking for a candidate to start as soon as possible, and ideally already from November 1st, as the rocket has been dispatched at full speed!🚀
- We will welcome you to our aesthetic Copenhagen Office in Nordhavn 🌊
We can't wait to hear from you! 🤩🙌
Who are we?
Relesys isn't just another SaaS company; we're a dynamic force revolutionizing communication and performance management platforms. Established in 2014, we set out on a mission to bridge the gap between HQ and non-desk workers, fostering a thriving workforce.
What value do we bring? People are the heartbeat of our client's business. When employees are thriving and successful, businesses flourish and retention rates increase. Relesys enables our clients to achieve this through an all-in-one app that streamlines communications, training, and daily operations into their own customized and ever-evolving app.
Relesys serves clients in 14 different countries, supporting them in 29 languages with 322,000 licenses across 17,000 stores and users in 91 countries. We have a strong presence in the Nordics and EMEA, and we continue to increasingly attract clients from across the globe, as we are breaking into new, dynamic markets. Our prestigious clients include Salling Group, Specsavers, Telia, Matas, Normal, Mercedes-Benz, Blokker, and many more.
Join us on this thrilling journey as we grow and venture into new horizons. At Relesys, we're shaping the future for frontline workers across various industries: Retail, Hospitality, Production/Manufacturing, and Transportation.
Building a world-class organization and culture is our highest priority. We believe in the talent of our people and in long-term collaborations where we value an informal yet highly professional culture. We always go 'the extra mile' for our colleagues and clients, but rule number one - Have fun! This rule is always at the forefront of our minds when we come to work, creating an environment that is filled with passion, energy, and inspiration. We are eager to see what exciting contributions you, as our new colleague, will bring, as we believe that each and every individual has a tremendous influence on the whole 🌍