Kick-start your sales career as a Sales Development Representative at Relesys! 🌟
As a full-time Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Relesys, you will uncover rewarding Mid-market and Enterprise sales opportunities in your targeted accounts while fostering strong relationships with potential clients. While partnering with our Account Executives, you will often be the first point of contact, igniting connections that pave the way for impactful sales opportunities. Your innate ability to connect with people, understand their needs, and assess the deal potential, will be the secret sauce behind our success and growth! 🚀🔥
With the potential to tap into a vast array of retail companies in the EMEA, this role offers a unique opportunity to build and expand from the ground up, as you will join a new team and be part of building from scratch. Imagine being at the forefront of our quest to conquer the EMEA Retail realm evolving clients like Salling Group, Specsavers, Gina Tricot, Tiger of Sweden, Telia, and many more!
This is a great career development opportunity with the potential to grow into an Account Executive role!
Your key responsibilities:
As a Sales Development Representative, your role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Leverage your prior sales experience to drive a high volume of daily outbound outreach efforts within your assigned target accounts to create qualified new business meetings for your Account Executive partners
- Identify new potential clients in new and existing markets, creating a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Reach out to key contacts and establish a connection with relevant stakeholders to comprehend their specific needs and challenges
- Develop strong sales and product knowledge about Relesys and its competitors
- Build strong relationships with our Account Executives, where we pull together to maximize the win for our business
- Take ownership of your workflow and drive towards achieving and exceeding your sales targets and KPIs
Who are you?:
- 1+ years of outbound SDR, BDR, or account management experience, driving qualified meetings and pipeline opportunities
- Experience with B2B SaaS sales, and preferably Enterprise clients
- Proven track record in articulating a strong value proposition to clients, preferably within the retail industry
- Experience with applying the MEDDPICC sales methodology, and/or Command of the Message training is very desirable
- Target-driven, with a winning attitude and a positive attitude that embraces challenges with a "can-do" spirit
- Strong desire to learn and grow with the company, seizing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Problem-solving abilities and creativity to find new ways to create value for clients
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, and presentation skills across a variety of channels, enabling you to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Thrive in a fast-paced, target-driven environment and demonstrate exceptional ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- It is an advantage if you have in-depth knowledge of the EMEA retail industry, including emerging trends, and challenges, and a strong understanding of key stakeholders
- Preferred qualifications include a bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Professional language proficiency in spoken and written English
- It is an advantage if you also have professional or fluent language proficiency in either Swedish, Danish, or Dutch! 🇸🇪 🇩🇰 🇳🇱
What do we offer?:
- Grow together with a fast-paced Nasdaq-listed company 🙌
- Thriving office-first culture
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Great level of responsibility from day one in a dynamic and international working environment
- Company events and team activities
- We offer you exciting challenges and opportunities that nurture your professional growth
- Annual business travels to HQ in Copenhagen to meet
international colleagues 🌟
- Free tea & coffee ☕️
When and where do you start?:
- We are looking for a candidate to start ASAP, ideally in November 2023 and latest by December the 1st!
- We are welcoming applications who are located in Amsterdam! 🇳🇱
- Apply for the position by sending your CV through the Apply button
We can't wait to hear from you! 🤩
Who are we?
Relesys isn't just another SaaS company; we're a dynamic force revolutionizing communication and performance management platforms. Established in 2014, we set out on a mission to bridge the gap between HQ and non-desk workers, fostering a thriving workforce.
What value do we bring? People are the heartbeat of our client's business. When employees are thriving and successful, businesses flourish and retention rates increase. Relesys enables our clients to achieve this through an all-in-one app that streamlines communications, training, and daily operations into their own customized and ever-evolving app.
Relesys serves clients in 14 different countries, supporting them in 29 languages with 322,000 licenses across 17,000 stores and users in 91 countries. We have a strong presence in the Nordics and EMEA, and we continue to increasingly attract clients from across the globe, as we are breaking into new, dynamic markets. Our prestigious clients include Salling Group, Specsavers, Telia, Matas, Normal, Mercedes-Benz, Blokker, and many more.
Join us on this thrilling journey as we grow and venture into new horizons. At Relesys, we're shaping the future for frontline workers across various industries: Retail, Hospitality, Production/Manufacturing, and Transportation.
Building a world-class organization and culture is our highest priority. We believe in the talent of our people and in long-term collaborations where we value an informal yet highly professional culture. We always go 'the extra mile' for our colleagues and clients, but rule number one - Have fun! This rule is always at the forefront of our minds when we come to work, creating an environment that is filled with passion, energy, and inspiration. We are eager to see what exciting contributions you, as our new colleague, will bring, as we believe that each and every individual has a tremendous influence on the whole 🌍