Relesys is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to conquer the Nordic Enterprise Retail clients 🚀🤩
We are offering a truly unique opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced Enterprise Account Executive to expand our presence in the Nordics. With the potential to tap into a vast array of retail Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) companies in the Nordics, this role presents an unparalleled chance to build and expand from the ground up. As we embark on establishing ourselves as market leaders for a niche segment in delivering employee engagement apps for communication, training, and operations for non-desk workers, we are seeking a candidate who can navigate the challenges of being an unknown brand in the market and transform it into a remarkable success story 🌟
Already we have amazing clients in the Nordics like Specsavers, Elis, Mercedes-Benz, Gina Tricot, Tiger of Sweden, Telia and many more, and our ambition is to create value for the Nordics largest Enterprise clients as we "Reach. Engage. Unite" their non-desk workforce with customized apps 🙌
Your key responsibilities:
As an Account Executive, your role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Drive the entire sales process, from pipeline generation to successfully closing deals with Enterprise brands
- Execute strategic account plans tailored to each prospective client, meticulously identifying key decision-makers and comprehending their specific needs and challenges
- Employ value-based selling techniques to showcase the unique benefits and ROI our customizable app brings to clients throughout the entire sales process
- Take charge of the MEDDPICC framework to meticulously qualify opportunities and skillfully manage the sales journey
- Foster and cultivate strong relationships with key stakeholders within client organizations, including C-level executives and department heads
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, such as marketing, product, and customer success, to ensure seamless implementation and exceptional client satisfaction
- Surpass sales targets and KPIs and deliver accurate revenue forecasts
Who are you?:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience with B2B Enterprise SaaS sales as an Account Executive
- Successful track record of closing complex deals and eager to penetrate the Nordic market
- It is an advantage if you have in-depth knowledge of the Nordic retail industry, including emerging trends, challenges, and a strong understanding of key stakeholders
- Extensive experience working within the SaaS sector and a profound comprehension of the value proposition and benefits of SaaS solutions for retail businesses
- Proficiency in value-based selling techniques to effectively communicate the unique value our customizable app brings to clients
- Proficiency in applying the MEDDPICC sales methodology to drive successful outcomes
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, and presentation skills, enabling you to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Thrive in a fast-paced, target-driven environment and demonstrate exceptional ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, with a passion for building and expanding business opportunities
- Preferred qualifications include a bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- You are fluent or have professional proficiency in either Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, or Finnish 🇩🇰🇳🇴🇸🇪🇫🇮
What do we offer?:
- Grow together with a fast-paced Nasdaq-listed company 🙌
- A truly unique opportunity to tap into the immense potential of the Nordic market and transform it into a remarkable success story toward becoming market leaders
- A hybrid workplace
- Collaboration and sparring with a global sales team in Denmark, Sweden, and the Netherlands 🌍
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills
- Many social events and passionate colleagues make every day amazing!
- Annual business travels to HQ in Copenhagen to meet international colleagues 🌟
When and where do you start?:
- This is an open job ad, without any urgent starting date. We are always looking for amazing skills and talent so let's have a talk about the future 🤩
- Regarding location, we are flexible as long as you are willing to travel to the Nordic clients wherever they are - maybe you already live close to our next must-win client? 😎
- Apply for the position by sending your CV through the Apply button.
We can't wait to hear from you! 🤩
Who are we?
Relesys is a software as a service (SaaS)company delivering customized Communication & Performance Platforms to the biggest retailers in Denmark, Sweden, and the Netherlands. Relesys was founded in 2014 with the ambition to innovate the retail industry and make it possible for every non-desk worker to have easy access to information, seamless onboarding and training procedures, efficient operational systems, and automatic business insight. And since then, we haven’t looked back.
The Relesys mantra is ”Reach. Engage. Unite”. We believe that people are the most important asset in every business. If the people in an organization are not happy and engaged, your business will not succeed. Relesys gathers and implements solutions for internal communication, performance management, gamification, and training into one single platform. The Relesys Platform is customized to every individual business.
Through this platform, businesses engage their employees, increase their performance, and boost their organizations which results in better service and increased productivity.
With customers such as Salling Group, Specsavers, Telia, Matas, Normal, Mercedes, and Blokker - just to mention a few-Relesys supports more than 322,000 licences used in 91 countries and 29 different languages.
Building a world-class organization and culture is our highest priority. We believe in the talent of our people and in long-term collaborations where we value an informal yet highly professional culture. We always go 'the extra mile' for our colleagues and clients, but rule number one - Have fun! This rule is always at the forefront of our minds when we come to work, creating an environment that is filled with passion, energy, and inspiration. We are eager to see what exciting contributions you, as our new colleague, will bring, as we believe that each and every individual has a tremendous influence on the whole 🌍