DO YOU WANT TO GROW WITH US?
We are on the lookout for a skilled Sales Enablement Manager to help us scale our Global Sales Team by implementing high-impact processes, creating insightful reports, supporting the team with sufficient tools, and supporting our VP Sales daily 🚀
Sales Enablement Manager is a new role that allows you to work on high-impact matters with our VP, Global Sales, and enables our Sales Team to meet both individual- and team targets. You will oversee end-to-end performance and design new enablement initiatives while paying close attention to what works well and what doesn’t to optimise existing approaches continuously. Further, you will serve as the connective tissue that holds the revenue teams together and ensure alignment. This will be done with cross-functional teams to align with broader company goals. Lastly, you will track sales metrics and KPIs to ensure that the team is on top of its game and implement enablement initiatives to boost performance, drive revenue and build trust between revenue-facing groups.
You will be working from our beautiful HQ in the heart of Nordhavn, Copenhagen 🤩
Your key responsibilities:
As a Sales Enablement Manager, your role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Work cross-functionally with different departments to ensure that the sales team has the suitable sales material and tools to succeed
- Scope and work on projects with different internal departments and stakeholders to succeed with recruitments, sales & marketing strategy alignment, management reporting, and pitch-related materials
- Advising, coaching, and sparring with Account Executives and Business Development Representatives to make them a success in their daily work
- Take charge of different workstreams to optimise our sales procedures, tracking, and reporting.
- Support our VP Sales on various projects and in the Sales Team's day-to-day operations.
Who are you?
We believe this role is suited for someone who has worked with SaaS sales for some time and is used to working closely with a wide range of internal parts to drive performance. The person we are looking for has a passion for sales and delivering team effort.
- You have experience from a similar role and preferably from SaaS
- You have +3 years of experience within sales and are well-versed in sales tactics and tools
- You are a relationship builder and will proactively engage with the team to make sure everybody hits their targets
- You thrive in a scale-up, fast-paced, and high-energy environment
- You are a self-driven individual and proactive by nature
- Excellent written and oral skills in English 🇬🇧
What do we offer?
- Grow together with a fast-paced Nasdaq-listed company
- Delicious Meyers lunch scheme at our great office
- Free barista coffee, tea, and a fridge filled with soda
- Competitive salary and pension based on your skills
- Healthcare solution via TopDanmark
- Grand massage scheme in our Nordhavn office
- Many social events and much more
When do you start?
We are looking for a candidate to start as soon as possible, but we are willing to wait for the right candidate. We will review applications from day one, so don’t hesitate to send us your application.
We can't wait to receive your application! 🌟
Who are we?
Relesys is a software as a service (SaaS)company delivering customised Communication & Performance Platforms to the biggest retailers in Denmark, Sweden, and the Netherlands. Relesys was founded in 2014 with the ambition to innovate the retail industry and make it possible for every non-desk worker to have easy access to information, seamless onboarding- & training procedures, efficient operational systems and automatic business insight. And since then, we haven’t looked back.
The Relesys mantra is ”Growing people, Growing business”. We believe that people are an essential asset in every business. If the people in an organisation are not happy and engaged, your business will not succeed. Relesys gathers and implements internal communication solutions, performance management, gamification, and training into one platform. The Relesys Platform is customised for every individual business.
Through this platform, businesses engage their employees, increase their performance, and boost their organisations, resulting in better service and increased productivity.
With customers such as Salling Group, Specsavers, Telia, Matas, Normal, Mercedes, and Blokker - to mention a few- Relesys supports more than 17.000 stores in 84 countries and 22 different languages.